Acoustics for Classroom/Restaurant Noise -Whisper Foam-Water Retardant & Fire Retardant
Please contact us before placing order.
Dispatch Time: - 5 to 7 days from date of receipt of Payment.
Delivery Time: - As per actual.
Transport Cost: - Transport cost on "To Pay Basis" and extra.
Replacement / Refund Policy: - Goods Once sold will not be replaced and/or no refunds shall be made.
Got a noise problem?
The World Health Organisation has concluded that noise pollution is an environmental killer, second only to air pollution. Our hearing is an active sense, meaning that excessive noise can trigger stress responses in our bodies, impacting our phyiological and mental health. Where conventional materials fail, stratocell whisper is proven to be a robust, versatile and safe solution.
Stratocell Whisper provides unaltered acoustic performance in challenging environments such as outdoors, wet and humid areas, dusty industrial areas and in road and rail applications.
Do you want to know more about the benefits of using Stratocel Whisper?
- Stratocell Whisper is a new way to absorb noise without some of the limitations of traditional lofted or fibrous materials.
- Sound Absorption: Stratocell Whisper uses a networked perforated honeycomb like structure to attain an NRC=1.
- Moisture Resistant: there is no need for a water barrier or protective film to ensure acoustic properties are maintained
- Strong Structure: has a semi rigid structure that makes it easy to cut, handle and install on site.
- Light Weight: with a weight of less than 1.5kg per square meter at 50mm it's up to half the weight of alternative materials.
- Fiber Free/Washable: has no fibrous materials, low particle emissions, low VOC and is CFC free and zero ODP.
- UV Resistant: Stratocell Whisper UV has surpassed 2000 hours in a QUV test and maintained it's acoustic properties. Whisper UV is rated as a self-extinguishing material to DIN 4102 Class B2.
- Fire Retardant: Stratocell Whisper FR has achieved a Group 1-S result in the C/VM2 appendix A to ISO 9705:1993 as outlined in the New Zealand Building Code, and a Group 1 in the Australian NCC specification C1.10 to AS 9705-2003 as outlined in the Australian building code.
- Transmission Loss: Stratocell Whisper 50mm has attained an Rw of 13.8 in ISO 717-1 tests.